Thursday, January 11, 2007

Don't just watch something...

I guess blogging isn't just about introducing yourself & keeping folks up to date, but sharing thoughts, & discussion...
Something I've noticed about myself that is different from other people (I guess I used to think everybody was like this, but not everybody...), is that when I watch something on TV or at the movies, it's not just for entertainment. I like to analyze what's going on & see how I might make applications in real life. I like to find out the background of the story, & I love sequels because they tell you what happens next. Sometimes I might take it too far because I do need to pay attention to real people, but with the right balance I think it's good to try to think & learn in everything you do. I will consider more specific applications later...

No comments: